Unique business circumstances generate unexpected opportunities… and unforeseen risks. In these unconventional situations, Kreller offers bespoke investigative services, aimed at addressing your particular questions and concerns. Our custom reports provide you with actionable business intelligence, giving your team the context and background necessary for informed decisions.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Beneficial ownership research
- Conflicts of interest research
- Asset searches
- Human intelligence solutions (HUMINT) including reputational inquiries and due diligence interviews
- Social media screenings
- Corporate social responsibility reviews
- Litigation support
- Intellectual property investigations & protection
- Employee whistleblower cases
- Charitable contribution due diligence
More About Investigative Services
What Our Clients Say…
Kreller’s due diligence team has provided outstanding global investigation services for our company for the last five years. Their deep-dive, boots on the ground approach to vetting our third party vendors is critical to the safety and security of our clients’ missions.
DIRECTOR, COMPLIANCE/AUDIT, FORTUNE 100 AVIATION SERVICES COMPANY