Unique business circumstances generate unexpected opportunities… and unforeseen risks. In these unconventional situations, Kreller offers bespoke investigative services, aimed at addressing your particular questions and concerns. Our custom reports provide you with actionable business intelligence, giving your team the context and background necessary for informed decisions.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Beneficial ownership research
- Conflicts of interest research
- Asset searches
- Human intelligence solutions (HUMINT) including reputational inquiries and due diligence interviews
- Social media screenings
- Corporate social responsibility reviews
- Litigation support
- Intellectual property investigations & protection
- Employee whistleblower cases
- Charitable contribution due diligence
More About Investigative Services
What Our Clients Say…
Kreller’s due diligence team has been a valued partner to our company. They have provided comprehensive resources to help us build our international trade compliance program. Their boots-on-the-ground approach to vetting third party vendors has become indispensable. Kreller delivers sound advice on many global issues and their services consistently support our company’s efforts to mitigate risk and manage the expense of ongoing due diligence initiatives.
DIRECTOR OF CORPORATE COMPLIANCE, A MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR MANUFACTURING COMPANY