We produce a highly detailed description of the purchasee or potential
partner in a merger or acquisition for clients to evaluate. A standard
M&A due diligence checklist includes, but is not limited to:
Contact the professionals at Kreller today for more information.
- Verification of a subject company’s corporate registration at local registry
- Research to identify business affiliations such as directorships, partnerships, shareholdings, subsidiaries, parent companies, branches, etc.
- Review and analysis of domestic and foreign press sources (which includes newspapers, magazines, trade journals, television and radio broadcasts, press releases, blogs and other social media, etc.) for information of a derogatory nature
- Criminal records check in local jurisdiction, where publicly available
- Legal filings check of available civil records and bankruptcies in local jurisdiction
- Research of pertinent government and industry-based regulatory agencies
- Comprehensive government sanctions and watch lists check including, but not limited to OFAC, FCPA, BIS, etc. Expanded financial research of a subject company inclusive of credit report and financial statements (where available)
- Comprehensive check of the subject company and principal’s government and political affiliations
- Character and reputation comments developed through discreet contact within local business community
- Site visit verification and photographic confirmation of a subject company’s location
- Property ownership research regarding a subject company’s location, where publicly available
- Focused open source research to locate corporate entity affiliations with the Sanctioned Countries of Sudan, North Korea, Cuba, Iran and Syria
- Basic check of government affiliations for a subject company’s three largest shareholders or parent company
- Targeted derogatory media research on up to three of the subject company’s three largest shareholders or parent company
Joint Venture investigation requires extensive examination and verification of the reputation of a joint venture party.
Read More »
New on KBlog
|January 31st is days away, leaving US businesses to wonder whether Safe Harbor 2.0 will ever become a reality, and if so, will it come in time to meet the January 31st deadline set by EU data protection authorities?
Read More »
|What Our Clients Say…
Kreller’s due diligence team has been a valued partner to our company. They have provided comprehensive resources to help us build our international trade compliance program. Their boots-on-the-ground approach to vetting third party vendors has become indispensable. Kreller delivers sound advice on many global issues and their services consistently support our company’s efforts to mitigate risk and manage the expense of ongoing due diligence initiatives.
- K.T. - Director of Corporate Compliance, a multi-billion dollar manufacturing company
|Stay in Touch...
Sign up for regular updates about the latest in due diligence and FCPA compliance.