We produce a highly detailed description of the purchasee or potential
partner in a merger or acquisition for clients to evaluate. A standard
M&A due diligence checklist includes, but is not limited to:
Contact the professionals at Kreller today for more information.
- Verification of a subject company’s corporate registration at local registry
- Research to identify business affiliations such as directorships, partnerships, shareholdings, subsidiaries, parent companies, branches, etc.
- Review and analysis of domestic and foreign press sources (which includes newspapers, magazines, trade journals, television and radio broadcasts, press releases, blogs and other social media, etc.) for information of a derogatory nature
- Criminal records check in local jurisdiction, where publicly available
- Legal filings check of available civil records and bankruptcies in local jurisdiction
- Research of pertinent government and industry-based regulatory agencies
- Comprehensive government sanctions and watch lists check including, but not limited to OFAC, FCPA, BIS, etc. Expanded financial research of a subject company inclusive of credit report and financial statements (where available)
- Comprehensive check of the subject company and principal’s government and political affiliations
- Character and reputation comments developed through discreet contact within local business community
- Site visit verification and photographic confirmation of a subject company’s location
- Property ownership research regarding a subject company’s location, where publicly available
- Focused open source research to locate corporate entity affiliations with the Sanctioned Countries of Sudan, North Korea, Cuba, Iran and Syria
- Basic check of government affiliations for a subject company’s three largest shareholders or parent company
- Targeted derogatory media research on up to three of the subject company’s three largest shareholders or parent company
Joint Venture investigation requires extensive examination and verification of the reputation of a joint venture party.
Read More »
New on KBlog
|January 31st is days away, leaving US businesses to wonder whether Safe Harbor 2.0 will ever become a reality, and if so, will it come in time to meet the January 31st deadline set by EU data protection authorities?
Read More »
|What Our Clients Say…
Kreller’s due diligence team has provided outstanding global investigation services for our company for the last five years. Their deep-dive, boots on the ground approach to vetting our third party vendors is critical to the safety and security of our clients’ missions.
K.S. -- Director, Compliance/Audit, Fortune 100 Aviation Services Company
|Stay in Touch...
Sign up for regular updates about the latest in due diligence and FCPA compliance.