|Risk Management Solutions
There is an inherent risk for FCPA violations particularly when companies conduct business with third-party partners. Risk-based due diligence is an integral part of a complete compliance risk management program.
Through its unique risk management solutions, Kreller can monitor and determine the level of adverse exposure for companies that engage international service providers such as distributors, agents and consultants.
Revolutionary. Intuitive. Secure.
The ability to ensure proper management of third-party information to mitigate risk is imperative for businesses. A company’s financial and human resources are limited, yet it is critical to maintain a high level of knowledge regarding third party affiliations and partnerships. For multinational corporations in particular, these relationships can include hundreds, perhaps thousands, of global entities which must be scrutinized continuously.
KOL is a revolutionary data management system with vast capabilities including multi-level customization for any company regardless of size and number of affiliations. A highly secure web based portal allows users to manage third party information globally 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. KOL can administer millions of records and multiple attachments.
Customization is a key component of KOL. The system allows for companies to develop and administer their own questionnaire for third parties to include a subject’s understanding of the business, level of FCPA knowledge and adherence to guidelines as well as the ability to authenticate answers.
Functionality is a critical piece of KOL. The platform is easy to use, intuitive and includes many options to receive notifications, review, screen and report information.
Customized questionnaires and checklists administered
- Client driven renewal notifications (yearly)
- FCPA third party training for clients
Security is a primary attribute of KOL. All information passed through KOL is done over a secure HTTPS protocol. All data is encrypted using high assurance SSL. External and internal firewalls provide an additional layer of security.
- Risk rating that designates level of due diligence required
- Comprehensive screening tool (checks against hundreds of worldwide sanction lists)
- Continuous monitoring of each profile
- Ease of operation
Request a Complimentary KOL Demo >>
- Databases backed up daily
- Code backed up weekly, stored offline and backed up in three separate locations
- Server is located offsite and housed in a state of the art facility
- Facility monitored 24/7/365 by onsite staff
- Server room access restricted by fingerprint detection software
- 55,000 square feet with 5 server rooms equipped to house 40,000 servers
- Connectivity and high redundant capacity to route thousands of tbytes of traffic monthly
Business Risk Assessment
The Kreller Group is pleased to provide a complimentary business risk assessment analysis to evaluate and assign a risk rating to your third party engagements. Our due diligence consultants will assign an individual risk rating to each third party business your company engages within the U.S. and internationally.
Complete the form below to activate this free service.